Saturday, May 23, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW LEE TEUK'S BUBBLE IS SERIOUSLY AT THE LEVEL OF DISASTER TEXTS NO??

F*ck I'm another group's fan and I was just curious so I installed Bubbled in the middle of the night?? But isn't this crazy... Haㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My bias would send around 100 texts on Bubble in a week, but Lee Teuk does that in one day f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(he sent 48 texts)


post response:
[+241][-10]
original post: here

1. [+233, -1]
As expected your experience counts...
"The reason why Lee Teuk's Bubble blew up: "I spent money right. If I didn't release a single post, it would be a waste for my 4,500won!"

2. [+157, -1]
He sent the same amount of texts my bias would send in 6 months in 3 days 

3. [+90, -1]
Wow I hope my bias learned from their sunbaes.. 

4. [+79, -0]
I'm not going to say who the hoobaes are who please learn from him, it's oba to only send one text per 2 weeks

5. [+61 ,-1]
Most of SUJU members are using this like crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They communicate so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You would think they were the neighborhood's oppa 


[enter-talk] NCT KIDS, YOU GOT IT? 

"The reason why Lee Teuk's Bubble blew up: "I spent money right. If I didn't release a single post, it would be a waste for my 4,500won!"

You guys should do it like your sunbae a bit
Taeil, Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung Bubble

post response:
[+396][-67]
original post: here

1. [+229, -6]
Can you remove our Jisung? 

2. [+164, -8]
Remove Jisung and Jaemin..~

3. [+131, -21]
That's right Taeil-ah, Johnny-ah, Jungwoo-yah, Jaehyun-ah, Mark-yah, Chenle-yah

4. [+62, -1]
But I wonder why the kids don't send messages on Bubble? Don't they know that the fans are spending money on this?? Are they fed up of doing this? It's not even that hard

5. [+53, -0]
To be honest, let's skip on Jisung and Jaemin, they're using this wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They send me even more texts than my family... Yuta and Taeyong also send a good amount , and Jeno, Doyoung and Haechan are getting there tooㅠㅠ

6. [+47, -2]
I'm a fan of Mark and Mark is sending an ok amount now. I've never seen people complain about Mark's Bubble, but people are arguing over it here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com