Saturday, May 23, 2020

[theqoo] GIRL GROUP LINEUP COMEBACKS FOR JUNE THAT WILL BURST THE MUSIC CHARTS ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ


Blackpink

Izone

RV unit

 Twice

WJSN

They're all good digitally and there are 3 groups who sold over 150K copies in their 1st week salesㄷㄷ  It will be a pool of blood

I hope all of them release good song

original post: here

1. Looking forward Twice

2. Is it even true for Blackpink?

3. I heard that Twice's song was good this time

4. The producer for Twice's B side songs said that the song is daebak so I'm looking forward

5. Izone let's hit daebak

6. BP, RV, Twice, WJSN are all groups that I likeㅠㅠ

7. Ah seriously this is going to be so fun

8. This month's male idol party is freaking good seriously

9. Looking forward RV and BP

10. This will be the best pool of blood, I'm so worried for my bias group that isn't there..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com