Saturday, May 23, 2020

[theqoo] SURPRISINGLY, A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THE FANDOM AT THESE MOMENTS


After a fan meeting/fansign

After a concert

Fans will either have thoughts about seeing the end of their fangirling life or will be awaken by a sense of emptiness
There are also cases where fans will be disappointed after seeing their bias in real life, etc.
(I'm not saying that everyone is like this)

original post: here

1. Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. After I went to their concert, I became even more of a core fan thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋ this is for real

4. I would always go to their fansigns and went to their concert once and got a reality checkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I went to their fansigns, they would say things like "XX came today?? Why didn't you come last time?" and would joke like that so I didn't feel the distance between us but when I went to their concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, I just could feel the wall separating us

5. Going to fansigns give you such a big reality check ㅠㅠㅠ

6. That's right, you kinda feel that big distance separating you and your bias. But even so, I still like them

7. I was following them during their whole tour and at some point, I just felt like I've seen everything that was worth seeing and I quit the fandom

8. Hul that's meㅋㅋㅋㅋ it made me see "so that's the furthest I can go"

9. Fansigns are for real

10. I kinda feel an emptiness? And a reality check... after the concert, the members wouldn't even look outside their windows eitherㅋㅋㅋ For the fans who would swamp around them to look through the windows, it's just a bit..... of a strange feelingㅋㅋㅋ

11. These events just give you a reality checkㅋㅋㅋ... I start thinking "there are so many people who like him, who are looking at him and screaming his name and I'm just one of them..." so it made me see my situation from a 3rd person's perspectiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I didn't go as far as leaving the fandom but the reality check was so strongㅠㅠ but then after some time, I would go back to fangirling fervently ㅋㅋㅋ

13. When you see them in real life, you either feel the distance between you two or feel like you've completed your quest so... that's how people quit the fandom...

14. My friend was a first-class sasaeng and she ended up quitting the fandom after going to her bias' concert because of the feeling of emptinessㅋㅋㅋ it's quite interesting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com