Monday, May 18, 2020

[teen stories] I'VE BEEN CONFESSED TO BY A 2ND YEAR MIDDLE SCHOOLERㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My younger brother is in his 2nd year of middle school and his friend confessed to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck. By the way, I'm in my 2nd year of high school and my dongsaeng gave him my number so he randomly confessed to beㅜㅜㅜ
I rejected him though. Since he's my dongsaeng's friend, I did my best to not make him upset but he wrote me "but it's ok to keep on texting you right?". What's weird is that he was using half-honorifics and I f*cking hate that ㅜㅜㅜ He was like "nuna did you eat?" and I was like "no", and he was like "why not?" ugh ㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



post response:
[+733][-5]
original post: here

1. [+741, -3]
It's not a crime to fall in love!!!

2. [+612, -3]
Nuna did you poop? You didn't? Why not? You're making me worried

3. [+349, -17]
Yah but you've never compared your marital compatibility with someone younger than you though~~~~ Looks like OP is pretty capableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah but if he used half-honorifics, I bet that you f*cking hated it.....

4. [+268, -2]
Nuna did you eat? Nuna, are you not feeling well anywhere? Nuna, can I keep writing to you?

5. [+164, -2]
Nuna, did they give you boiled barley rice? Why not?

6. [+141, 0]
If you're a student, having a 1-2 years age gap is seriously huge... he's not even in his first year of high school but 2nd year of middle school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com