Monday, May 18, 2020

[theqoo] ITEM THAT BECAME HIP EVER SINCE EVERYONE STARTED USING AIRPODS


The wire headphones

original post: here

1. Wired earphones are such a pain... the wire always gets tangled ㅜㅜ I don't want to use it again

2. I'm anxious because I'm scared that wireless earphones will fall out... The wire is connected to the phone so it makes me more comfortable

3. People who only use wired earphones have this.... strange courage

4. I started using wireless earphones and I don't think that I can use the wired ones anymore. The sound quality is also better

5. I'm still holding on to my wired earphones;;

6. Nop, I can't go back anymore

7. So this is considered "hip" now?

8. I still haven't used wireless earphones yetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I had both the Airpod pro and the Final e5000 and the sound quality on the wired one was a wall

10. The best thing about wired earphones is that you don't have to charge them which is an invincible trait

11. Please try wireless earphones, they seriously improve your quality of life

12. If I can compare the sound quality of similar priced items, speaker > headphone > wired earphones > wireless earphones


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com