Tuesday, May 19, 2020

[enter-talk] CRAZY, THE CONTENT OF THEIR APOLOGY LETTERS ARE THE SAME

It's almost to the point where they quoted each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jung Jaehyun

Cha Eunwoo

T/N: There are some little differences in the highlighted words but they are basically using the same words + syntax + order of sentences for everything 

I am sorry for the concerns I caused to all of you due to my behaviour  
I am deeply reflecting for not being able to following the social distancing rules and going to the restaurant and bar 
I'm sorry for disappointing the fans who trusted and supported me 
Also, I'm sorry towards the members, the company's staffs and everyone else who work around me 
I will be more careful in the future
Once again, I apologize for causing troubles to everyone.

post response:
[+835][-36]
original post: here
1. [+427, -6]
This won't do it. Dispatch, just tell us where 'C' is 

2. [+345, -2]
Jung Jaehyun's apology letter + mentioning medical staffs = Cha Eunwoo's letter

3. [+282, -2]
Just saying "restaurant and bar" gave them away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: implying that they don't want to mention the last place)

4. [+209, -3]
Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"The spread of hacking electronic boards on the Internet"
"They took away all the ments that could be written on Kim Mingyu and Jun Jungkook's apology letter right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

5. [+148, -13]
"Restaurant and bar" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like they won't call it a "club" even if they were on the verge of death just because it's a place where there are half-naked women rubbing on everyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Jaehyun and Cha Eunwoo, farewellㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch-yah, just reveal their chatroom. I bet that something big will come up

6. [+122, -134]
?They are working in the same field and committed the same mistakes, just how different do you want their apologies to be?
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ writing it like this is almost quotation-levelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ geezㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Just ask 2 students who did the same mistake to write a reflection letterㅋ do you really think that it will come out this similar?
> ?? The sentence structure and wording are the same. You're so delusional


[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO ALSO WROTE AN APOLOGY LETTER ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+362][-22]
original post: here

1. [+537, -15]
They are f*cking emphasizing on the "restaurant and bar"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+493, -17]
Is this Jung Jaehyun's apology 2? He added the medical staff part but the 7 other sentences are the exact same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If Jungkook and Mingyu copy these 7 sentences too, then it would complete the touching friendship of the Itaewon group

3. [+372, -6]
I get that these two can't really have other contents aside from this in their apology letters but it feels like I'm reading the same apology twiceㅋㅋ also, that emphasis on "restaurant and bar"ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+177, -2]
They went to 3 places yet only talk about the restaurant and bar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like they planned to match their words in their group chat

5. [+168, -1]
Looks like they agreed on the "restaurant and bar". Jun Jungkook, f*ck.. what are you doing?

6. [+155, -1]
Wow... I came to witness Cha Eunwoo's apology letter in my life

7. [+155, -2]
There's a typo though. It's not "I couldn't follow the social distancing rules" but "I didn't follow the social distancing rules"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com