Tuesday, May 19, 2020

[theqoo] PARK YOOCHUN'S WHEREABOUTS PROMOTING ON TWITCH LATELY







He crossed the river of no return.........

original post: here

1. Who are you?

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously he's embarrassing the people who once supported him more and more...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I was once an OT5 fan and every time I think of him, I just pretend this never happenedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. He must be so rich now so why is he doing this.... He just makes me so embarrassed of ever liking him when I was youngㅋㅋ

4. Seriously people should at least have the right to feel nostalgic of their childhood, but this f*cker makes me so embarrassed of my past self, I'm so f*cking pissed at him, I seriously loved him before, but all this time just became disgusting to me now

5. Criminals OUT

6. Why is he even on Twitch?? What's the point of his broadcast...

7. Seriously what the hell is he doing...

8. Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's doing his best to prove the fans wrong... What a bast*rdㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. He looks f*cking creepy

10. He's doing Twitch with his dongsaeng so he must be short of money. This is such a low standard place. BJs and streamers jobs get f*cking sworn at


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com