Tuesday, May 19, 2020

[enter-talk] THERE'S MORE TO IT, ISN'T THIS CRAZY?


Journalist Kang says "I am preparing another report related to another celebrity shooting illegal content. I hope everyone can wait a bit more..."

The journalist who reported about the Jung Joonyoung incident said that she was preparing another report about another celebrity filming illegal content

original article: https://news.v.daum.net/v/20200519111940391

post response:
[+1,568][-17]
original post: here

1. [+411, -71]
If it's my bias, I'm just going to commit suicide

2. [+325, -24]
She didn't say it was an idol, she just said that it was a celebrity so I don't think it's an idol?

3. [+286, -13]
Whenever we have a quiet day in Korea, there's always people plotting things behind

4. [+283, -6]
F*ck the entertainment industry isn't what's disgusting, men are what's disgusting

5. [+216, -2]
Please reveal faster so we can exile him from the celebrity world

6. [+194, -0]
No but I thought that we would be cleansed from that bullsh*t since Jung Joonyoung, but they're still going around shooting molkas?

7. [+116, -1]
If posts like these were released in the past, people would just find it interesting, but releasing it now, everyone are at unrest.. I'm most envious of Uknow Yunho's fans at time like this ha......

8. [+111, -2]
What's happening this year?ㅋㅋ The entertainment industry will be shredded to piecesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+100, -2]
What do men think women are exactly?ㅋㅋㅋ I literally see news about sexual crimes everydayㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com