Tuesday, May 19, 2020

[just us girls] GUYS, PLEASE SHARE HEART FLUTTERING STORIES FROM THE MAN'S PERSPECTIVE ❥

Pann-boys, I need your strength... ㅠㅠ Please leave a lot of comments!!!

post response:

[+302][-7]
original post: here

1. [+193, -8]
Ah I love this type of postㅠㅠ please don't fight and let's just get along. If you see weird commentors, just report them and don't reply to them

2. [+187, -3]
"Hul there are already people leaving comments? Sorry, I'm just passing by ㅇㅇ"

3. [+185, -10]
I just wanna see the age group here. If you're a high schooler, vote up. If you're a middle schooler, vote down

4. [+178, -5]
(Male commentor) I live in a dormitory and we have around 1 hour of free time every night? IT's nothing big but after I take my shower, I would always go on a walk with my crush and play around with her. Because it's night, I can't see her face well but I can still smell the soap odor on her and see her bare face. That's what makes my heart flutter

5. [+144, -1]
(Male commentor) Let's get along Pann-girls... we're finally getting along after such a long time that I'm tearing up

6. [+119, -8]
(Male commentor) My head unconsciously turned towards my desk mate's during class and she's super white and has nice skin.. Her skin looks like rice cakes? It makes me wanna pinch her once ㅋㅋㅋ but she was sleeping and probably dreaming about something so she kept mumbling "bre... bread...". Looks like she wanted to eat some bread ㅋㅋㅋ I laughed because of how cute she looked

7. [+110, -66]
Girls, please vote if the left one (upvote) or right ont (downvote) is more your style gogo

8. [+105, -2]
(Male commentor) What my friend did that made my heart flutter was this. I and her were the Turtle Egg eating ice cream at the cafeteria and because it was wrapped in rubber, it splashed over my cardigan and face when I was trying to open it. She then told me to stay still and we were looking at each other. She was holding her ice cream in her mouth and wiped my cheek. I almost fainted from her cuteness (T/N: see below for reference)
19금 논란'에 억울한(?) 롯데 거북알의 풀리지 않은 오해와 진실 ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com