Saturday, May 30, 2020

[theqoo] DESIGN OF GALAXY NOTE 20 THAT IS PLANNED TO COME OUT IN AUGUST




original post: here

1. Please... this looks like a refrigerator... this can't be it..ㅜ.. I seriously can't wait anymore, I need to switch to Apple

2. I'll just trust that this is not the real thingㅜㅜ

3. I was waiting for the S20... what a let down

4. Please let go of the edge...

5. What's up with the cameras..

6. Why are cameras like this nowadays? Note 10's cameras were pretty though

7. Are the cameras for real? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I find it pretty though? I like that it's angular

9. Ah it looked pretty before I saw the cameras but looking it again...

10. Good thing I bought Note 10ㅋㅋㅋ this is f*cking bad

11. So Apple was actually pretty

12. This is a bit... yah... just how ugly can this get?....

13. The cameras suckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. This is a bit very badㅠ

15. Ah they really won't get rid of the edge...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com