Saturday, May 30, 2020

[enter-talk] THE TIME I FELT SLIGHTLY BETRAYED BY KNOWING MORE ABOUT AN IDOL

For me it would be:



NCT Doyoung's real name isn't Doyoung but Dongyoung
The fans were shouting :Dongyoungie Dongyoungie in his video and I thought it was some affectionate name at first ㅋㅋㅋ  but apparently it's hard to pronounce Dongyoung so they changed it

Monsta X Shownu's position is vocal(??!??!?)
I thought he was a rapper and went "huh?" because he's always doing vocal parts, and realized he's a vocal member, to be honest he has a nice voice color

Seventeen Dokyum's real name is Lee Seokmin
Why would they rename someone with a name that sounds like a real name.. Doesn't this totally sound like his real name? It's the same with NCT Haechan's real name being Donghyuk

Please write down the moments you got shocked at idols~~

post response:
[+137][-9]
original post: here
1. [+166, -5]
ㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ This was so popular back then that I saved it
Top: rapping, bottom: singing

2. [+96, -5]
Kang Dongho being a main vocal and Kim Jonghyun the main rapperㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought their positions were reversed.. 

3. [+62, -3]
Me too I was watching Music Bank and I got so shocked at Shownu singing their b-side track with his sweet voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+57, -0]
Doyoung's real name being Dongyougn and Jeno's real name being actually Jeno.. 

5. [+43, -1]
Suho not being Christian

6. Kang Dongho being a main vocal.. I was a national producer and when I saw the trainees first arrive, I thought that he was obviously the main rapper, but turns out he was the main vocal and his vocal color is f*cking sweetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -0]
Jeno's real name being Lee Jeno and Seventeen's leader Scoups being actually the maknae in his family while Seventeen's maknae Dino being the oldest of his family

8. [+33, -1]
Thinking that Cha Eunwoo and Seo Kangjoon were stage namesㅠ

9. [+29, -0]
I didn't know that Shownu was the leader

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com