Saturday, May 30, 2020

[theqoo] HA.... THIS FAN LOOKED SO URGENT, IT'S TOO FUNNY



"Ha... that fan looked so urgent, it's too funny"

original post: here

1. Wow his face is so my style but turns out he was a male idol... seriously pretty (T/N: most of the comments thought he was a girl - Koreans don't use pronouns)

2. ..? Wow he's seriously pretty

3. Who's this? Seriously pretty ㄷㄷ

4. Wow I'm so shocked. He's so pretty but you're telling me that it's Jeonghan from Seventeen? Wow, I'm shocked. He's so pretty with long hair but he's handsome with short hair

5. She's a proㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jeonghan also has good senseㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. Hul I thought he was a female idol but turns out he's a male idol

7. He's a male idol???!

8. I thought he was a female idol wow

9. Crazyㅋㅋㅋ me too I thought he was a female idol before reading the commentsㅋㅋㅋ but knowing that he's a man now, he definitely looks like a man. Why does he look so beautiful?ㅋㅋ

10. Wow this male idol is seriously a beauty

11. He's not a female idol???

12. I thought that this was a co-ed group... he's seriously freaking pretty

13. Hul I only found out after looking at the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's pretty

14. Wow I seriously thought this was a female idol. I saw the guy on the left and thought "huh? is this a co-ed group?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

16. Wow what the? I'm a male idols' fan but I was gonna ask for his name because he looked so pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com