Thursday, May 14, 2020

[theqoo] TYPE OF GIRLS THAT'S MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK



"As long they are not younger than me"

The type of girls who don't like to date men younger than them

Of course there are a lot of girls who like to date younger guys too but I've also seen a lot of girls who can't date younger guys

I'm not sure why

original post: here

1. I started liking guys younger than me starting from high school though...

2. I've only dated guys of my age, but I wanna try dating younger and older guys tooㅠ

3. It's because they think that dating someone younger means having to take care of that person so they don't want that

4. I just don't think that younger guys suit me

5. I must date someone of my age or younger... I've seen so many guys older than me trying to teach me everything and it's so annoying ㅠㅋㅋㅋ

6. I have a dongdaeng so I feel like anyone younger than me just needs to be taken care of... He's only 2 years younger than me but I still treat him like a babyㅠㅠㅜ I know I need to fix my mentality but I can'tㅠㅜ In my eyes, he still looks so weak and ignorant of worldly issues... I really need to fix myselfㅠㅠㅠ

7. It happens a lot with women who have little brothers. But girls who have older brothers are dating older guys just fine though? Why is that so?

8. I have a dongsaeng and anyone younger than me just looks like a dongsaeng

9. I think that it's not about dating younger guys but more about disliking dating someone who looks like a kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If that person looks like an adult and looks reliable, age wouldn't matterㅇㅇ but I really can't date anyone who's younger than my dongsaengㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't see them as men at allㅋㅋㅋ

10. I used to f*cking not want to date younger guys. I had my first relationship when I was 22 and I dated a younger guyㅋㅋㅋ now I'm 24 and we're still dating well

11. I hate dating younger guys... I hate that they are like little kids

12. That's me. I don't even date guys of my age. Ah... but I did see someone younger than me... maybe my dislike for them stems from that relationship ㅎㅎㅎ

13. Younger guys match me way betterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't date older guys

14. Isn't it because they have dongsaeng so they can't see them as men?

15. I need to take care of younger guys so...ㅜㅜ they are so-so


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com