Thursday, May 14, 2020

[enter-talk] TWICE'S COMEBACK TEASER'S AURA IS CRAZY. IT'S F*CKING PRETTY



She's seriously f*cking pretty





post response:
[+372][-103]
original post: here

1. [+94, -9]
I'm a fan of another group but I don't know why I'm so looking forward to their comeback

2. [+69, -5]
There's something I'm curious about in this comeback. When the album notice teaser was out, it was dark and red and it gave off a scary feeling? It was like the zombie concept during Like Ooh Ahh but why do the teasers look so pure?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+56, -5]
This was during their debut but looking at them now, it makes me realize how much they grew...

4. [+536, 0]
It's so cheap how you guys are downvoting this. Looks like Twice are still doing well

5. [+32, 0]
I'm a Lovie but why am I excited every time Twice is having a comeback?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so curious about their concept

6. [+31, -5]
People are always nitpicking on her side profile so they shot her side profile in front of all of you to shut you offㅋㅋㅋ her side profile is pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com