Wednesday, May 13, 2020

[analysis men/women] GIRLS, DO YOU LIKE MALE BODIES LIKE THAT?

These are not my pictures... He's a model for a shopping mall.. I'm just asking since I don't know if women would like this type of body




post response:
[+433][-40]
original post: here

1. [+663, -5]
I freaking like this but if he's wearing a clutch, it's a f*cking no

2. [+263, -24]
His body is pretty but I hate the fashion

3.[ +193, -21]
I hate it but I bet that there'd be more people who would like this... but most of these guys have muscles up to their brains (T/N: they are not smart)

4. [+107, 0]
In general, girls in their early 20's would hate this kind of body. But the older you get, the more you'll like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm like that.... If you meet a man with this type of body in real life, you'll understand why people are into that. Also, as you age, it'll be even harder to find a man like this. They are mostly guys whose work has to do with exercising. Like the best replies say, there are a lot of these guys whose brains are also muscles. So that's why it's an ironic situation when people say "you can skip on guys who have nice bodies"....

5. [+48, 0]
Personally, I prefer guys who are a bit skinnier than that. Someone who's slim and firm?

6. [+44, -1]
If he's handsome, then I like

7. [+40, 0]
It's fine but I f*cking hate the t-shirts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com