Wednesday, May 13, 2020

[theqoo] LEE JINHYUK RELEASED AN APOLOGY REGARDING THE LIVE BROADCAST


"Hello this is Jinhyuk.
We have concluded the shooting of "Find me in your memory(FMIYM)" that everyone loved so much.
First of all, I would like to greet everyone with my gratitude and I would like to apologize for my words and actions that might have troubled you.
I am sincerely reflecting on my actions that I showed during the last live broadcast. I would like to convey my apology to all the viewers and everyone who showed love to the drama and felt discomfort viewing my live broadcast.
I am sorry to everyone related to everyone who was hurt through my actions Kim Seulgi sunbae nim, everyone related to the drama and to the fans, I am taking in every word that everyone has been sending me and I will become Lee Jinhyuk who will work hard in any future promotions to not cause disappointment.
Once again, I'm sorry."
"FMIYM was my debut work and it ended today. It was a shooting I wished would never end, but it ended smoothly, it's shame that I am left with a regretful heart to the drama I love. Thank you, Director Oh Hyun-jong and Director Lee Soo-hyun, who gave me laugh and positive energy to a lacking and struggling newcomer like me. Also, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to many of my actors, seniors, for your generous support and generous advice to a maknae like me. Wherever I go, I will not forget all the things I've learned from the director and the sunbaes.
And thank you to the viewers who loved Jo Ilkwon's character. As Lee Jinhyuk the actor, I had the feeling that I could do much better and I hope that my feelings were conveyed to the viewers. I will work hard so you can find a good side of me in the future. Thank you for watching FMIYM"

original post: here

1. It's true that he was at fault, but compared to his action, the backlash he received was way overblown. I thought that he was some kind of criminal. People accused his fans of shielding him but I've only seen 2% of people shielding him in a pool of 1000 comments. I don't think that he deserved to apologize to Kim Seulgi and the viewers like that. People who claim that this overblown hate was justified and who are still hating on him below his apology are real psychopaths

2. He wrote a well-written apology but he's not even a criminal yet received such a disproportionate amount of hate. People on every community swore at him more than actual criminals and pressing him to write an apology. He waited until the shooting ended to write it, and he wrote it well

3. Think about this, he's only getting this hate because he's an idol. If you look at his age, in the normal society, he would be someone going to university and finding his first job. Yes, he was careless, but I really wonder if all this hate was justified. People don't understand the extent of hate they send and seeing them hate him even here is just hopeless. I bet those people leaving hate comments have already committed thousands of mistakes in their lives, and isn't leaving hate comments itself already considered a careless action?

4. I don't understand why he has to apologize... He's seriously pitifulㅠㅠㅠ It wasn't a huge mistake, so why go so far to write an apology...

5. He could've just apologized to Kim Seulgi ... More than this, he's kind of crossing the line

6. Sigh... Seems like he was waiting until the drama ended

7. If he released his apology during the drama shooting, people would've criticized him for creating a mess during the shooting so looks like he was waiting until everything ended..

8. I don't know if it's the right thing to go to this extent to apologize;... People were just weirded out my his manner of speech but it didn't warrant an apology...? His fans should be the ones apologizing to Kim Seulgi

9. Since he apologized, I really hope he becomes more careful in the future.. He's getting heavily tormented right now, so let's cut down on his hate

10. Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ The people who have blown this situation out of proportion were the fans


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com