Wednesday, May 13, 2020

[enter-talk] ACTRESS HAN YESEUL'S FEMALE IDEAL TYPE

"You're too pretty"


"She's straight up my female ideal type"



Jiyeon



I can understand what kind of face she likes, those 2 extravagant people seen together is so refreshing to the eyeㅋㅋㅋㅋ










(more pics in original post)

original post: here

1. From all the female idols I've seen in  real life, Jiyeon was the prettiest

2. Just how small is Jiyeon's face...? I've seen Han Yeseul in real life and it made me wonder if she was even human with her face size so just how small is Jiyeon's face?

3. Park Jiyeon She has always been pretty 

4. Both are pretty but Jiyeon is seriously pretty 

5. There are barely any celebrities who can survive next to Han Yeseul Jiyeon is seriously freaking pretty 

6. Jiyeon is seriously my wannabe, she looks tough but she's also extravagant looking and unique. If I can be born again, I want to be born as Jiyeon 

7. It's nice to see both being close

8. Jiyeon is seriously so pretty she doesn't lose to Han Yeseul 

9. I can still remember Jiyeon's real life visuals her face is so extravagant and it's f*cking small. And her face proportions are perfect

10. Their faces are so refreshing... Totally pretty 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com