Thursday, May 14, 2020

[theqoo] TWITTER'S REACTION TO THE HANBOK SCHOOL UNIFORMS


 "Stop bullsh*tting and extend the length of that top"

- Let aside the design, I hope they focus on comfort;;;; If I look at the school uniforms of my siblings... If you want to match the shoulder lengths, you'll end up having the chest area so tight so whenever you move a bit, the buttons will all burst. The uniforms are screwed up... Since I'm a guy, I can just open the shirt and go around, but what about my nuna.."

- Are girls not supposed to move their arms? If they just move their arms a bit, the shirt will all lift up; 

- I want to wear the boys uniform.. 


original post: here

1. Looks f*cking weird

2. When it was the trend to have tight tops, we couldn't even do "mansae" with our arms. We just had to lift by a little bit and our underwear would peep through. Everyone got so used to it that we didn't even care, and we could also see underwears between the buttons... But it was still uncomfortable so we just ended up wearing shirts under ㅋㅋㅋ I hope that students can wear more comfortable uniforms, and reconstructing the traditional hanbok is of course messed up. If it was be, I would just wear my own school uniform

3. The men's uniform looks so comfortable but it's so uglyㅜ

4 It looks freaking uncomfortable, and it makes me wonder if those are even pretty?ㅋㅋㅋ I can't see it

5. Just give us the shorts that they used to have in the past and add it as a compulsory part of the uniform, replacing uniforms by hanboks is so so

6. What is the reason behind making the shirts that short? I wore uniforms too and I  can really related to that, it's freaking uncomfortable and I would rather wear Japanese uniforms

7. Can they make it long like normal school uniforms at least

8. Everthing aside, the design is so ugly

9. Who cares about hanboks, just give us something comfortable

10. I feel like it would be a pain to wash and maintain those

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com