Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[enter-talk] YERI'S IG STORY IS CRAZY

It was released 2 hours ago but I'm only seeing this nowㅠㅠㅠ
She's seriously f*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ






Doesn't she seriously has such an actress vibe?? I'm not a RV fan but Yeri is seriously f*cking my style anyways she's crazy, please look at that once!!

post response:
[+243][-69]
original post: here

1. [+47, -17]
I'm not even her fan and I ended up sending her a DM 
"Wow you're such a goddess wow seriously how can you be this pretty wow..wow seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ Wow I'm speechless at how pretty you are wow seriously you're too pretty, the prettiest... Wow my wannabe" 

2. [+46, 53]
Anyone can tell objectively and subjectively that Yeri is a pretty kid but I feel like people always underestimate her. Is it because she's not the member who gets pushed? Her vocal, dance and visuals are all fine and she has good abilities but the position that the company gave her is so ambiguous that she's being underestimated, I feel unfair for her

3. [+40, -5]
Yeri is seriously pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+23, -29]
Her face is pretty but she's chunky... 

5. [+11, 1]
Freaking gorgeous SM is SM

6. [+11, -2]
If the trolls come to drag her in this post please delete it ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com