Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[theqoo] THE RARE RAINBOW CLOUD REVEALED RECENTLY






Please let me win the lotto 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

original post: here

1. Please make my family healthy and happy and let me win the lotto

2. Please make me rich 🙏🏻

3. Please make my family healthy and let me do well in my exam

4. Please let me win the lotto this week

5. Including me, make my family and everyone I love stay healthy, live long and earn a lot of money

6. Is this real..? Wow please let me succeed in my diet this year and give me a lot of money

7. Please let me get employed... And let my family be healthy

8. Let me pass my examㅠㅠㅠ

9. This is what I saw when I went to Chile!ㅎㅎㅎ It's seriously so pretty, but apparently it's the precursor of an earthquake There was actually an earthquake after that

10. Money money money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com