Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[theqoo] DAY6 JAE'S TWEETS (ATTACKING THE COMPANY, MEMBERS DISCRIMNATION, ETC.) + UPDATE




"Even if you're just looking at recent activities, I've had my podcast, 'Hwaiting' on Facebook and my collaboration with 88rising. Why do you never post about the activities that I do?"

“For YouTube, I was barely able to get permission [to open a channel] after begging for one, even as I was reproached and felt like I was walking on eggshells. I did everything by myself but ended up having to put an end to ‘jaesix’ because I was told, ‘People at the company don’t view it favorably.’ But why is a different member able to happily do that with the managers creating a schedule, and the company providing funds for content, as well as other help?” CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Day6 was so likable to me though, I hope that this gets resolved..ㅠㅠ

2. Looks like he was having it so hard all this time.... he must have been sad that the company was treating him like this

3. I only know Park Jaehyung from Day6 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but isn't he a member who's more well know too?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I was like him and was promoting in another country but got discriminated, I would be sad too

4. Isn't it just JYP not promoting personal YT but promoting whatever is on their official YouTube instead??? They aren't promoting other JYP artists' personal YT either

5. SM and YG are also f*cking severe when it comes to members discrimination but it looks like JYP too... to be honest, it's just because it's not talked about. When the all-fans catch one akgae, they are are trying to shut them down

6. Hul but it's my first time learning that he's an American. It's my first time realizing that his Korean is a bit awkward and there are comments mentioning how he's a foreigner too... So Jae was Park Jaehyung.. He's pretty popular so why are they treating him like this?

7. What to do?ㅠㅠ why are they discriminating against him?...

8. My bias too.. They had a pictorial but only one member's picture was posted on their official accountㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's f*cked up

9. Find strength

10. Why are they discriminating between the members?... this is seriously bad...


[theqoo] DAY6 JAE POSTED ON TWITTER AGAIN

"After talking with the company again, I think there have been a lot of misunderstandings. I want to say that I’m sorry for causing you concern with my post. And what I wanted to express was a personal problem between the company and myself, it’s completely unrelated to the members, and I never even thought that it was. I apologize for worrying My Day by not thinking it through." Cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. Uhm...

2. I found him likable ever since his Kpop Star days. I hope he finds strengthㅠㅠ!!

3. It just makes me want to curse at the company. I hope this gets resolved. Fighting to the members and the fans

4. Looks like they forced him to clean this up. Rather than him being careless, I just find him pitiful

5. So why aren't they promoting him on Twitter?

6. He was a foreigner??

7. I'm a fan of another group but I don't understand what's reckless about this. If you look at the fans' comments, looks like they've been enduring a lot. Also, if he never said anything in the first place, I wonder if he would've ever talked with the company. I hope that this gets resolved

8. This was probably written by the company

9. The fans who are watching this unfold know the best ㅇㅇ

10. It's a relief that it got resolved



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com