Saturday, June 27, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK'S 'HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT' FIRST COMEBACK STAGE REVEALED (JIMMY FALLON SHOW) + JISOO & JENNIE


Starting at ~0:15

original post: here

1. The song this time so so hip so it gets better the more you listen to it

2. They did so well on stage ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ too pretty

3. It's not a song that I like compared to their other songs but it sounds the most "pop-song" worthy ㅋㅋㅋ

4. Jisoo and Rose's hanboks are so pretty

5. I like BP but the song is a shame...

6. No but doesn't the stage remind you so much on Inkigayo?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Wow freaking pretty. They get prettier with every new appearance

8. I like itㅋㅋ this is straight up the style of song that fits the trend nowadaysㅋ

9. I liked the song at first but I'm liking it even more the more I listen to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I think that they stage is better than the song


[theqoo] BLACKPINK'S JISOO WHO JUST UPLOADED ON HER INSTAGRAM ㄷㄷㄷ



original post: here

1. What does it feel like to look like that?...

2. She looks like a princess

3. If there were still princesses around in our country, I think that's how they would look like... what a f*cking luxurious and pretty face

4. A goddess

5. Her face... is godly

6. Wow... so pretty and her arms are so long

7. Hella pretty

8. She's seriously a beauty

9. Her face is f*cking small

10. Must be nice to be so pretty

11. Is she a doll?


[enter-talk] JENNIE'S INSTA PICTURE
Congrats on charting #1 <3
Congrats on your comeback <3
Jendeuk <3

post response:
[+183][-48]
original post: here

1. [+44, -4]
The more I see her hair, the more it suits her ㅎㅎ

2. [+37, -1]
I used to find these bleached front bangs so-so but since it's Jennie... why is she so pretty?..

3. [+28, -1]
Too pretty

4. [+13, -4]
Am I the only one who finds her hair weird? But Jennie is pretty.... I don't understand how this antenna look is popular. I don't think that Jennie suits light hair

5. [+12, -1]
Looks like we'll get to see a lot of this kind of hair

6. [+9, 0]
The pink is super pretty too.. it's straight up Blackpink...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com