Saturday, June 27, 2020

[theqoo] THE ISSUE YOU ENCOUNTER WHEN YOU LOOK AT IDOLS

1. Visuals is also part of an idol's skills (For example when talking about someone who is an all-rounder - someone who's good in everything - you include their visuals in the skills)

VS

2. Visuals is based on personal preferences, it's something you're born with and shouldn't be considered a skill

original post: here

1. I've been fangirling for years and I can tell you straight up that it's #1..ㅋㅋ  Fans will shield anything if they consider it a skill

2. But if you look at the kids nowadays, the ones who are the most popular are the ones who have average visuals 

3. Of course it's #1

4. The reason I pick #1 isn't because he's straight up handsome, but because their visuals are so my typeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you talk about fraud, then visual is a skills (t/n: fraud = you're so handsome/pretty that people automatically think you're talentless but turns out you're talented), but if you talk about all-rounder, visuals shouldn't be considered

5. For me it would be #3, visuals are considered a skills, but if you're being called an all-rounder, visuals shouldn't be considered, visuals are all about a good balance between vocal, rap and dance

6. Of course #1, if you really only looked at vocal skills, you guys would all be fangirling on solo singers out there

7. I think that for idols, visuals should be ranked 0. People don't care no matter how good of a singer and performer you are as long as you have visualsㅇㅇ

8. It's so #1. An idol who is good at everything needs to be good with their visuals oto 

9. #1, you can be good at everything if your visuals aren't my type, it doesn't mean anything.. 

10. For me it's #2, even though I'm an eolbba (t/n: fan of visuals) but he has to be talented too. I can't fangirl on someone who is only handsome and has no skills 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com