Friday, June 26, 2020

[theqoo] NEW IDOL SURVIVAL PROGRAM THAT STARTED TODAY RECEIVING NEGATIVE RESPONSES CURRENTLY




I-land
They invested 20 billion won in this + Bighit and CJ's collaboration so the anticipation was high
right now, they're receiving criticism over how bad the stage editing + talents are

original post: here

1. Even though he's a criminal, I have to admit that Ahn Joonyoung had some devilish talents..

2. Everyone swore at Produce and ended up watching it.. The only thing that counts is what people will think of it eventually..

3. I feel like this program doesn't care about singing skills but is only about showing off dancing, it's overall pretty boring

4. Is it because I like survival shows that I actually enjoyed it?

5. I didn't watch the whole thing and only watched some of the stages, but it looks way better than all of the other survival shows we had so far. First of all the dancing was good. I didn't see all of the singing stages so I can't comment on it. It's still the start so of course it'll be a bit awkward and they will become more accustomed once they debut. I will refrain from judging their visuals

6. I thought that Produce was boring so just how boring this can get?

7. I feel like despite the negative reviews... They are still getting a lot of coverage and this is all that counts

8. I enjoyed it though?

9. I don't know if the responses were this bad ㅋㅋㅋ  but the responses were quite divided on Katalk too

10. I enjoyed it so much, what are you saying

[theqoo] STAGE OF THE BIGHIT TRAINEE WHO WAS #1 IN THE MONTH END RANKING ON I-LAND




I-land entry test Park Sunghoon & Jay 7th Sense
I-land entry test Lee Hwiseung's Boss (the #1)

original post: here

1. I feel like if he can do it alone, he'll be fine

2. they're starting with such a difficult songs from NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Sunghoonie??? Is that the figure skater Sunghoonie??

4. They already cut the stage way too much and with those slow motions I didn't even know where I should be looking... There was nothing to see

5. Just how much do you guys crave to bash others that you're bashing them for? To dance like this while singing live, and they're already better than some groups that exist out there

6. Wow the skills of the guys on this show are all average at best, but the biggest problem is that this guy was voted #1

7. If he was voted #1 with those skills, just how bad are the others..

8. The stage from the other 2 was more worth watching

9. There's nothing to see in this video though? Maybe because I've watched so many audition programs nowadays, this one really doesn't strike as anything exceptionalㅠㅠ;

10. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  they seriously already have so many antis.. Look at all the comments dragging him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com