Friday, June 26, 2020

[theqoo] TWICE WHO KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK TO SETTLE THE END OF THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR...








They're always working so hard to cosplay..




original post: here

1. The dwarfs are f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The drawfs' pants look so comfortableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.

4. Jeongyeonie is hilarious

5. I was smiling the whole time, everyone is so refreshing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. The last part was seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Sana is so pretty

8. It reminds me of their Halloween partyㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Dahyun was so f*cking cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. I feel like the competition for the witch's role must've been so intenseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kids always work so hard to disguiseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. F*ck Twice are f*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Sana as Snow White was a perfect match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I feel like nobody must've wanted to be Snow White since being  a dwarf is so comfortable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Every time I look at Twice's stage, I always have a big smileㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  So cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com