Friday, June 26, 2020

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN SURPASSED ONE MILLION ALBUM SALES IN THEIR FIRST WEEK



Until now, they sold 890K copies and right now they just sold another 120K  and surpassed 1M

original post:here

1. So there was a reason why we were seeing so many posts dragging them ~^^

2. The song is so good this time, I'm saying this as a muggle 

3. Wow 1M daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Congrats congrats

4. It's so good to see Korean idols do well. Let's go to 2M~3M next time~ Fighting 

5. Seventeen's domestic sales are quite high 

6. Oh it's the first time since Bangtan????

7. I'm another group's fan but they really have great fire power, I"m envious. Congrats congrats

8. Wow so Bangtan and Seventeen are taking it all in now daebakㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Bighit must be so happy 

9. I like Seventeen this makes me happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ

10. The song are good, but the lyrics are especially cute and pretty. That's why I listen to Seventeen a lot. Congrats on becoming million sellers! The singers and the fans have worked so hard



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com