Friday, June 26, 2020

[theqoo] BLACK PINK - HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT COMEBACK REACTION


original post: here

1. It's obvious that so much money was poured into this, the MV is awesome

2. Look at you look at me~

3. I find this way better than Kill This Love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that it'll hit big

4. Ah crazy crazy, I've never watched anyone's MV from beginning to end but I keep watching theirsㅋㅋ it's freaking good

5. I was like "what the?" at first but I became addicted after listening it 3 timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. If you just listen to the song, it's so-so but as expected, looking at how much money went into this MV and looking at their pretty face are indeed nice

7. This song is so exciting, Jisoo is awesome

8. Lisa is seriously a gem

9. Jisoo is freaking pretty ㄷㄷㄷ

10. The hanboks are cool

11. What the? It's a bit weak but the kids are pretty, the MV is pretty and the dance is nice

12. The MV is awesome, pretty

13. Rose is the prettiest ㅜㅜㅜ the song is so good

14. The song is good

15. Lisa is f*cking cool

[theqoo] BLACK PINK WEARING HANBOKS DURING THE DANCE BREAK

original post: here

1. Freaking pretty, all of them

2. Too pretty

3. They are wearing hanboks in such a hip way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Jennie is crazy, why does she suit short hair so much?

5. F*cking pretty

6. Wow so cool

7. I like this! And I like Jennie's hair even more ㅜ

8. It's refreshing to see them wearing hanboks but I'm sure that there are prettier hanboks out there so this is a shame

9. Freaking pretty

10. Please wear this on stage ㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com