Sunday, June 7, 2020

[theqoo] I-LAND TRAINEES WHO HAVE BEEN RECEIVING GOOD RESPONSES SO FAR

I-land is the boy group that CJ and Bighit will debut under survival





Kim Yoonwon 05'er
I-land's maknae
He's from a dance team from Daegu and has the most 'pre-debut pictures'





Kim Seonwoo 03'er






Park Sunghoon 02'er
He used to be a figure skating athlete but entered in Bighit as a trainee
He also stopped skating because of I-land




Lee Heeseung 01'er
He's also been a trainee in Bighit for 3 years



Jake 17 years old
He's a gyopo from Australia and he has not a single past pictures, but he's already very popular




Choo Jimin 01'er 





Jung Jaebum 01'er

He was supporting Kim Dongbin during Produce.. they're close
He made a SoundCloud, which means that he probably produces music too, he sings well





Yang Jungwon 04'er

I wonder how many of them will end up debuting
Aside from the foreigner, they're all 01'er-05'er they're f*cking young


original post: here

1. There are quite a lot of handsome ones

2. Hul this will be so fun, I'm preparing to run

3. Looks fine, not sure if it's because CJ is participating, but there are a lot of handsome ones

4. Wow they're freaking young

5. I-land's posters kinda have that Maze Runner vibe to them

6. Wow a 05'er..

7. Hul Sunghoonie!!!!!!

8. I'm not going to watch it but I hope they do well..

9. Kim..Sun...Woo...

10. I'm taken aback that they're all handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I'll just watch it for fun

12. Kim Sunwoo... 📝

13. Wow so the oldest one is a 01'er... And a 05'erㄷㄷㄷㄷ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com