Thursday, July 2, 2020

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS? NA JAEMIN WAS SHOWING OFF HIS DOLL

He wanted to make it f*cking obvious on V-like and Jenoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, he must have completely lost his mind (T/N: the pic doll is allegedly a couple doll (see last post))


You have to watch this on videoㅋㅋ he totally killed the vibe

post response:
[+159][-17]
original post: here

1. [+79, 0]
I came here after watching it and it's my first time seeing Jeno making an expression like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, that kid...

2. [+49, -1]
I made a gif


3. [+44, 0]
I saw the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he just tried not feeding into it

4. [+30, -15]
Who the heck is Na Jaemin?..

5. [+26, 0]
Jeno suddenly went silent and his expression went stiff. But meanwhile, Jisung us freaking cuteㅠㅡㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+25, -1]
I thought I was gonna pass out from laughing at this, who are you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Pann-girls, hi~
What. What is this?"

7. [+19, -1]
Park Jisung is f*cking cute at the back looking lost.. seriously...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com