Thursday, July 2, 2020

[enter-talk] LEE SUNGKYUNG IS CLOSE WITH SEVENTEEN...?

What the..?? I was seriously shocked when I saw this. It looks like this was their recording studio....

post response:
[+75][-11]
original post: here

1. [+144, -2]
At this point, aren't they just making this challenge to show off their connections?? You stones, Seventeen looks out of place, let's have a family meeting (T/N: not sure about the reference)

2. [+107, -10]
I thought that Seventeen were playing just fine among themselves but they have so many unexpected connections. I'm flustered

3. [+86, -1]
No but Seo Myungho and Lee Sungkyung...??? Seo Myungho..??? Seo Myungho???????????? Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a combination that I couldn't even imagine...

4. [+33, 0]
I thought that they would just ask other celebrities to record something during their own schedules but no. This is just such an unexpected combination... 1. I'm surprised that it's Lee Sungkyung-nim 2. And the person dancing with her is Seo Myungho, what?????????

5. [+27, 0]
The Seo Myungho that I think about is someone who would go home after his schedule, drink wine while listening to jazz and who has a f*cking glamorous imageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his personality is quiet too and I've never seen him hanging out with anyone in particular so I thought that he didn't have that much connections but I was shocked to see him doing the challenge with Lee Sungkyung.

6. [+27, 0]
No Lee Sungkyung is one thing, but why is Seo Myungho here...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com