Thursday, July 2, 2020

[theqoo] CELEBRITIES RECEIVING SEXUAL HARASSMENT DMS (TRIGGER WARNING)

Choi Yeonsoo
"Wow seriously I'm not interested in how your "precious" looks like.
I hope you stop sending me sexual harassment DMs. 
Thanks to you guys I'm practicing saving them as PDFs. 
Please be more careful"

Jvcki Wai
"Jcki I jjang love you. I want to do it once with nuna" 

Bryn
-What's your breasts cup size? 
-What? 
-I just want to fumble your breast just once
-while slapping your butt
-I feel like it'll be f*cking delicious 
-with a standing position 
-riding on top of me
-F*cking sticky
-I'll come right away 

"Please don't send this kind of DM, know to keep your line~
Not only me, but looks like you also send those types of messages to other female artists too. Please don't make it so obvious that you're a total loser in real life, and live kindly!!"

 Park Jimin 
DM: Jiminie your XX really grew a lot^^
JM: Shut you crazy f*cker
DM: You shut up b*tch
JM: Yeah~ I'm just staying still ^^ You're the crazy one
DM: But it's true that your XX drew well, why are you mad
JM: Are you f*cked? You erased everything.  
DM: Is XXXX your bf?
JM: Ah~ I've been giving you some replies so you think we're friends now? Get your sense together, if you're older than me, I'm just speechless and if you're younger than me, just you're just a half-grown f*cker! 
And don't think of sending these types of DMs ot other celebrities, they will not talk to you and will hold back, don't think they will just let you slide. 
No but if you really knew, you wouldn't do something like that, but it's been tough for me to keep you company so f*ck off!

Lovey
DM: Ah you're too cute... I want to lift Lovey up and XXX your thighs with XXX trickling down..??

"I want to put you in jail"

original post: here

1. OMG can they block all their DMs? I hope that my bias never looks at DMs like that .. 

2. F*ck 

3. Those f*ckers' brains are all deteriorated but just how many of them are there? I'm not saying that men don't receive those types of DMs, but proportionately, there are a lot more females than males receiving this. I hope they all get sued

4. Why are those f*ckers alive? 

5. Disgusting🤮

6. Seriously those are mentally deranged people, I hope they get punished 

7. Can they receive DMs only from people whom they follow instead? 

8. For this Earth's peace and survival, please make them all disappear

9. I know it can't be helped if they're thinking those things in their head but why do this??????? I don't understand the logic behind that 

10. Me too I received those types of DMs once, but celebrities must be receiving so much worse DMs than that those crazy f*ckers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com