Thursday, July 9, 2020

[enter-talk] V IS SERIOUSLY HARMLESS

Yesterday, during Run BTS, he was playing games and his game window closed. If it was me, the first words I would say would be "f*ck", but Kim Taehyung just opened his eyes f*cking big and was like "it closed!!"... I was so dumbfounded. Kim-bear





post response:
[+792][-107]
original post: here 

1. [+329, -13]
This is one of things he said up until now. His most harmless words were "you want to be pinched?" and the one on Memme Party (?). It's game over
"You want to be pinched?"

2. [+246, -14]
Seriously, he's the f*cking personification of harmless... how can you play games without swearing?;;;; I would've let out a "f*ck" right away....

3. [+126, -6]
F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+71, 0]
I didn't know anything about V but just looking at his image, he looked f*cking scary and feisty, but after I saw him dazing off when Suga took his clothes (?), and when he saw the dandelion, he didn't wanna hurt it by breaking the stem so he knelt down to blow on it,.. I forgot what I wanted to say

4. [+63, 0]
His expression was f*cking cute when he realized that he was last
"Realization"

5. [+61, -1]
He was wandering around and then saw a dandelion and knelt down to blow on it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was shocked when I saw this. How can someone be like this..? Kim-bearㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+57, 0]
26 y.o man who was genuinely happy after succeeding at using his booster
"Wow"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com