Thursday, July 9, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN THINGS THAT YOUR CRUSH DID TO YOU!

I'm a motae solo so I have nothing to write about;;;
I'm looking forward


post response:
[+102][-3]
original post: here

1. [+168, -1]
Once again, I'm the only one who only liked weird kids

2. [+121, -2]
I liked him since middle school 3rd year, on Tuesday's 6th and 7th periods, we always have those club time and it was the first day of the club so we were talking about each other's ideal types and I said that I like people who look good in school uniforms (whether it's summer or winter uniform) and from the week onwards, he's always changed into his school uniforms to come to the club and kids would say that he would change before the club 

3. [+106, -1]
I lent him my charger and the next day, he tapped all the ripped parts and said "what are you gonna do if you get electrocuted?"

4. [+73 -1]
He looked at me first when he won the relay 

5. [+52, -2]
He's f*cking shy but he's good at conversing through Facebook messages. But when we see each other in real life, he wouldn't even look me in the eyes and when I greet him, he will just avoid my gaze because he's too shy 

6. [+48, -2]
Since I'm friends with my crush, he told me we connect well 

7. [+42, -1]
He gave me homemade pepero saying that he learned from his nunaㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com