Thursday, July 9, 2020

[enter-talk] GROUP WHERE ALL THE MEMBERS GOT 'I' EXCEPT ONE MEMBER ON THEIR MBTI TEST



Nayeon 
ISTP-A (the crafter)


Jihyo
ISFP-T (the artist)


Mina 
ISFP-T (the artist)


Tzuyu
ISFP-A (the artist)


Sana
ENFP-T (the champion)


Momo 
INFP-T (the mediator)


Chaeyoung
INFP-T (the mediator)


Dahyun
ISFJ-T (the protector)


Jeongyeon
ISFJ-T (the protector)

Things that happen when the full group are 'I's and you have one 'E'.gif






She's the only one excited and busy with everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+440][-14]
original post: here

1. [+46, 0]
It's also interesting how except for Nayeon, all the members are 'F'sㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+44, 0]
I find this the funniest. Sana couldn't hold her excitement during a concert and Jeongyeon made her her calm downㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+37, 0]
Wow but I'm the most surprised by Nayeon being ISTP and Dahyun being ISFJ, can someone please analyze them

4. [+26, 0]
Hul bur Twice kinda looks like that group of high schoolers who are playing quietly by themselves so I understand why they are all I'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sana is kind of like that puppy with a lot of aegyo so she does look like an E. Though, I thought that Jeongyeon and Nayeon would be E tooㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of cases among idol groups where all the members are E's but one member is I, but I'm surprised since they are the oppositeㅋㅋ

5. [+15, 0]
I can't believe that only Sana is not an 'I' in this group of freaks

6. [+14, 0]
Nayeon's MBTI is f*cking unexpected


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com