Saturday, July 11, 2020

[enter-talk] X1 KIM YOHAN'S GROUP IS COMING OUT

They're called WEi
Members - Jang Daehyun, Kim Donghan, Kim Yohan, Kang Seokhwa




post response:
[+35][-69]
original post: here

1. [+227, -0]
I would've been better if it was only Kim Yohan and Kim Donghan so we can have the Kim 2hans

2. [+89, -6]
Isn't Donghan's solo doing well? A waste to put him in a group

3. [+65, -6]
No... Yohan come out

4. [+36, -0]
I seriously don't know who this group is intended to. Kim Yohan's fans hate it and Kim Donghan's fans hate it too 

5. [+30, -0]
Kang Seokhwa? That guy from Treasure Box guy? 
> yeah he was in Treasure Box and appeared as independent trainee in Produce 

6. [+27, -0]
The members aren't bad individually but I'm a bit worried since all those different kids are in Oui 

7. [+20, -19]
But as a muggle I think they look fine why are people so cold? I really think they're fine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com