Saturday, July 11, 2020

[theqoo] TRAINEE ON I-LAND WHO'S SAID TO LOOK LIKE A FOX


 











Name: Kim Sunoo
DOB (age): 2003.06.24 (16 y.o)
Country: Korea
Training period: 10 months
Blood type: O
MBTI: ENFP
Trivia:
- If I can compare myself to an animal: desert fox
- If I can give myself a nickname: full of charms

"If I can compare myself to an animal: desert fox"< he's also aware of it

Meanwhile there are people saying how he's closer to an arctic fox instead

original post: here

1. He somehow has that face of someone who came on High School Rapper

2. His face reminds me of Hwang Minhyun, but his personality reminds me of Jo Kwon and Hwang Kwanghee!!

3. I find him pretty cute

4. His profile pic came out so bad

5. He looks like Hwang Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Every time I watch I-land, I find him so funnyㅋㅋ

7. Look at his nose...

8. He has the Pledis-vibe. He looks like Hwang Minhyun and Wonwoo, those foxy type

9. Zico + Hwang Minhyun

10. Hul he looks pretty unique

11. His upper face looks like Hwang Minhyun and his lower face looks like Ahn Hyungseob

12. He looks so pretty, he reminds me of Hwang Minhyun whenever he comes up

13. I watched a bit of ep. 1 and he was the only one who stood out to me.. He's charming...

14. He's gonna get so many fans if he debutsㅋㅋㅋ

15. His nose on the side profile is so pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com