Saturday, July 11, 2020

[theqoo] MY FRIEND AND MY OTHER FRIEND MET WITHOUT ME

All of these pictures are used for reference purposes
I love Girls Day

Me and my friend

Me and my other friend

The three of us have met together a few times by chance which surprised me
But friend 1 and friend 2 have never met without me

But on a random day

They uploaded a pic with the two of them hanging out together without me on Instagram
I didn't even know that they met

How would you feel?

original post: here

1. I would think "so these two got close because of me. I guess we can hang out the three of us together now"

2. I would be f*cking sad

3. It's not that I want them to ask for my permission but I hope that they would at least tell me "I became close with that friend of yours so I'm gonna go meet her"

4. I'd be sad ㅜ

5. I wouldn't be sad but I understand the people saying that they would be

6. I'd be like "oh so they met.."

7. I would think "So they met~"

8. How did the two meet? I would ask them ㅜㅜㅜ

9. Of course I'd be sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I would think "ah... so you guys prefer hanging out together than with me..? Ok, be happy...."

11. I would be sad but something similar happened to me in real life. Right now, it's so awkward that I'm not even in contact with these two anymore. But the two of them are still hanging out together just fine.. By the way, we've never fought. It just became awkward as time went on

12. In the end, these two ended up being best friends while I end up being a loner. I've experienced a few cases like that so I don't introduce my friends to each other anymore



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com