Monday, July 20, 2020

[theqoo] 4 TEAMS THAT ARE EXPECTED TO BE THE SINGERS OF THE YEAR IN GALLUP

The #1 across all age demographics for 2 years in a row, BTS


The traditional "strong candidate" of Gallup, IU

The fever among middle-aged people, Im Youngwoong

The ones who did daebak in Gallup's first survey period, BlackPink (they're also preparing their album, so their scores are definitely going to raise)

for reference, you usually choose 3 teams in Gallup's survey

original post: here

1. The majority of the elders will pick for Im Youngwoong

2. When BlackPink used to be even hotter than they are now, they were still not able to make it in the top 3, I think they're still kind of weak

3. If it's not BTS, it will be Im Youngwoong

4. It's not even the end of the year yet and people are already going crazy over Gallup

5. I'm a BP fan and I really don't care if they don't do well in Gallup but why are people dragging them here? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. BP? Isn't Twice the girl group that's always on top?

7. But BTS and IU really don't appear on TV that much... I wonder if they'll be able to capture the elders??

8. It will probably be either Im Youngwoong or BTS, but the top 3 will be ambiguous. I feel like Young Tak or Kim Hojoong will have a fair chance to be nominated too ..

9. BTS

10. The majority of people voting for Gallup are between their 30-60s, so it will be 100% Im Youngwoong

11. I'm an Im Youngwoong fan, but I expect BTS to win. I feel like Im Youngwoong is still on the rise

12. IU only released a few singles this year, I know that she did really well with all of them, but she didn't appear much on broadcast so I doubt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com