Monday, July 20, 2020

[theqoo] IRENE-SEULGI UNIT'S FOLLOW-UP SONG'S CHOREOGRAPHY


Wow this seriously created such a buzz;; I made those gifs like a loser, but you guys just have to watch the actual video, the choreography's quality is f*cking high... 

Personally, I feel like Monster was Seulgi's time, but Irene really pulled off Naughty

I'm here alone stomping and clapping my hands because of this 

post response:
[+56][-12]
original post: here

1. [+47, -0]
They must've practiced so much for this.... So they were practicing Naughty the whole time they were practicing Monster too????? Daebak, this is seriously crazy. I knew Seulgi danced well, but Irene's dance lines are freaking pretty 

2. [+34, -0]ㅜㅜ
Me too I made a few gifs3

3. [+21,- 0]
No but seriously this is driving me crazy, SM why aren't you promoting them??ㅋㅋㅋ I was in the car and I heard Naughty and this is freaking my style, Naughty is way betterㅠㅠㅠ It gave me goosebumpsㅜㅜㅜ I watched the MV and the finger dance? It's my first time seeing idols do this type of choreographyㅜㅜㅜㅜ It looks so hard to do, the finger dance was so good, I'm watching this several times per day.. It's freaking cool ㅜㅜ

4. [+18, -0]
Ha to be honest, I liked Irene for her face until now, I didn't know she was such a talented member. I was shocked by her vocals in Monster and now she looks daebak in this choreography. Her vocals are also good live..

5. [+14, -0]
This choreography is made for Irene..

6. [+11, -0]
Irene Seulgi the best!!

7. [+11, -0]
Me too I made a few gifs2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com