Monday, July 20, 2020

[theqoo] BIGBANG'S TOP'S INSTA...


original post: here

1. But it's not just female idols, TOP has always made those face morphs videos

2. Why is he being like that?...

3. If he gets mentioned with a female idol, they won't necessarily hear good things so he should've thought about it a bit more before uploading this..

4. I'm a fan of Blackpink but even if he makes me wonder "why must he?", I don't feel bad about it. TOP has always uploaded this fan-made face morphs videos on his Insta... And this video wasn't made with any bad intentions and I know that other idols and foreign fans make a lot of these too. Although I don't understand why anyone would feel bad about thisㅇㅇ

5. Why is the quality so good? It looks f*cking natural;;

6. Can he read the room? F*ck;;

7. This is so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!

8. Wow but this is pretty well made. I'm shocked

9. But why does he suit it? I didn't even know that it was an edit. I thought that it was him dressing up as a girl

10. I thought that some foreign singer plagiarized BP...

11. Don't touch Blackpink

12. Is he BP's anti?.. Why would he do this?

13. He's getting more hate than Han Seoheeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I'm not sure about this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com