Sunday, July 19, 2020

[theqoo] IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK'S RATING YESTERDAY


First part 4.2
Second part 5.4

It's their lowest rating so far

original post: here

1. It's freaking no fun.... it's not being talked in the media either... it's just a fail

2. It's freaking fun

3. No fun

4. It's seriously freaking fun... I'm watching it on Netflix though, it's my lifetime drama...

5. I had nothing to watch so I watched this but it's seriously not a drama that I could watch through. It's to the point that I'm surprised that community websites are even discussing about it

6. I find it f*cking fun

7. I don't watch it on TV but watch it on Netflix instead since it's not a drama that I can watch with my family... I really find it so f*cking fun

8. From what I see in real life, nobody was talking about this drama, but then I saw a few gifs popping up on Twitter that went viral and the show hit big afterwards

9. This is surprising. But are people really that interested in this drama? Every time there's a post about this drama's viewers' ratings, it gets posted in the "Hot" section

10. Yesterday's episode was really boring

11. Why is this drama appearing in the "Hot" page so often?

12. I'll believe the community websites' reactions. This drama is just a mess. There's no plot either

13. Yesterday's viewers' ratings went up and everyone was saying how fun it was and today it went down and everyone's saying how it's not fun... Is there anyone here who really watches this drama??

14. I personally find it so fun thoughㅠㅠ If this was a fail, then why would every post make it to the "Hot" page? I don't know if this is gonna get hate but remove this post

15. It's been my lifetime drama so farㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com