Sunday, July 19, 2020

[theqoo] TO BE HONEST, SHINEE'S KEY SHOULD ADD 'GOING TO THE ARMY' TO HIS CAREER
















The public are the most familiar with the dolled up Key but after he went to the army, he showed his clean + neat which created a gap in his image
There are a lot of people who find soldier Key more of their style 

(T/N: the title means that usually celebrities usually take a "break from their career" when joining the army but Key gained more fans so going to the army should be a part of his career :P)

original post: here

1. His neat charms are solid...

2. Key seriously looks so cleanly handsome. He always had that soft and fancy image but he also has that serious and firm handsomeness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Kibum-ah, please discharge soonㅠㅠ

4. Wow soldier Key is totally my type

5. D-79, Kim Kibum, I'm f*cking holding it in until your dischargeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Me too I think that soldier Key is more my style

7. He's pretty handsome

8. I thought that he looked pretty delicate but after seeing his army pictures I seriously find him f*cking handsome!!!! Kibum oppaaaa

9. Ah he looks so cleanly handsome

10. Wow he's so handsome, and I'm not even a fan...

11. But he seriously looks so handsome in uniforms

12. Wow... I joined the fandom after seeing his army pictures.... freaking handsome...

13. Kim Kibumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my bratㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. Why does it seem like he became handsomer? He's neat

15. I'm a Shawol and I seriously f*cking love soldier Key

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com