Sunday, July 19, 2020

[theqoo] STYLING THAT I SEE OFTEN ON IDOLS NOWADAYS..

EXO Baekhyun

LOONA Heejin

Everglow Yiren

Stray Kids Bang Chan

Mamamoo Moonbyul

Dreamcatcher Sua


Is the face chain
Last year, Baekhyun wore a face chain in Obsession and it slowly started to become a trend
Wearing it casually would look too much but on stage, people find that it looks pretty and unique

(T/N: more pics at source)

original post: here

1. Baekhyun suits it so well

2. I saw it first on Baekhyun

3. It looks so-so...

4. This looks so conceptual, it's a style that can only be pulled off by idols..

5. I hope that no commoners start following this

6. Bang Chan really suits this kind of styling, can I get gifs of him somewhere?... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's so my ideal type

7. Baekhyun suit the Obsession concept so wellㅋㅋ

8. What is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wow Heejin is awesome..

10. Baekhyun-ah, I like you so much

11. I find it really so-soㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Baekhyun is seriously.. a legend

13. Pretty, I like it

14. Heejin is f*cking cool

15. I like this, please give me all of it, everything


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com