Thursday, July 23, 2020

[theqoo] IZONE'S KWON EUNBI CUT HER HAIR INTO A BOB


 









original post: here

1. She looks so modern and pretty

2. Pretty, she looks so lively~

3. She totally suits short hair

4. Wow it suits her.. makes me wanna cut my hair short

5. I think that her long hair was better... she's pretty no matter what but she looks a bit older than her age with short hair

6. The short hair looks much better on her

7. She kinda looks like that kid in Gfriend.. was it Eunha?

8. Personally, I think that short hair suits her waaaay better

9. She has that Eunha vibe. Freaking pretty

10. She looks way more modern and pretty

11. I don't think that she suits it but her face is so pretty that it's covering her hair...

12. Her face is seriously pretty... this hair makes her face stand out more. I think that it's good that she cut it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com