Wednesday, July 8, 2020

[theqoo] LET'S WRITE DOWN THE MISTAKES WE MADE IN SCHOOL


(doomchitdoomchitdoomchit)

For me, I wanted to do number 2 and went to the washroom, but I didn't bring toilet paper, so I called my friend to bring some after I pooped..
It was f*cking disgraceful and it stank so bad I felt sorry for my friend..

post response:
[+146][-63]
original post: here

1. [+524, -9]
It wasn't really a mistake, more like a dark past. My music teacher asked if we knew any famous clarinet player and I answered Squidward unconsciously
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> But it's the truth

2. [+524, -2]
During class, someone's pen fell and I bowed down to pick it up and ended letting out a f*cking huge fart, the kids were all pretending they didn't hear but when I gave it back and got up they f*cking started to laugh. So frightened, I tried to laugh with them and ended up burping; But that English teacher was kind of friendly to me so he said "what's up with you?"... so the kids who were holding back all burst out laughing

3. [+383, -4]
I called my teacher "mom"

4. [+217, -10]
We had to go sign off on our performance with the teacher but I was so sleepy that when the teacher was talking to me, I was just answering half asleep

5. [+216, -0]
I farted so hard in my class that I ended up receiving cuts in points for attitude

6. [+183, -3]
In middle school, I finished my exam so I was taking a nap and I farted unconsciously, I could've just pretended nothing happened and stop there, but instead, I was too flustered that I got up by reflex and apologized

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com