Wednesday, July 8, 2020

[theqoo] TRUE BEAUTY'S WRITER WHO CLARIFIED HER HIP SURGERY RUMORS

"I was so dumbfounded by the hip surgery rumors... these are all bones.. this is an X-ray I had because of my disk (checkup)"









original post: here

1. So these were really rumors... the goddess has descended, she's a f*cking goddess... (T/n: the literal translation of True Beauty is "the descent of the goddess")

2. Huh? How does one even get surgery on their hips?; These rumors... geez..

3. Even though the rumors are ridiculous, her body is still unbelievableㅠㅠㅠ daebak

4. She's seriously born with it

5. Her proportions are a bit unnatural but it all cleared up when I saw her unedited picturesㅋㅋㅋ she's a true beautyㅋㅋㅋ

6. How does it feel to live with this look?... wow... every time I see her it's just... wow... God, please give me a bit of this in my next lifeㅠㅠ

7. It's not surgery but editing... 

8. Please marry me unnie

9. Must be nice not to have any belly fat ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I'm so impressed by her waist and hips



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com