Wednesday, July 8, 2020

[theqoo] THE AMOUNT OF FOOD THAT PARK BOGUM EATS FOR BREAKFAST



He didn't even share the slices of bread and just ate them all by himselfㅇㅇ

Are you guys able to eat all of that? Or not?

original post: here

1. I'm jealous, looks like Bogumie doesn't gain weight

2. Looks like he eats well and is good at managing himself too. Good to see

3. If he eats that much, he must really work hard at exercisingㄷㄷ

4. I can eat all of that if I leave out the bread

5. I can eat that but not for breakfast

6. I realized that he eats cleanly and deliciously

7. I would be able to eat that if the food was more bland.. looks like he works out a lot

8. How can Bogum even be good at eating food?

9. Bogum is likable..

10. In general, people who swim would eat a lot and exercise a lot. There was an old interview of him and he said that he would often go swimming

11. Me too I would've been able to eat this without the bread. 5 slices are too muchㅋㅋ

12. I would be able to finish this very painfully without the breadㅋㅋ He's probably on the bigger eater side of the spectrum for men so this is possible


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com