Friday, July 31, 2020

[theqoo] U-KISS' ALEXANDER WHO WAS FORCED TO BE KICKED OUT BECAUSE HE WASN'T POPULAR ENOUGH





 

 


original post: here

1. He's pitiful.... but isn't exposing all of this a breach of his contract? I'm curious..

2. What a company of f*cking thugs

3. I didn't know anyone else from U-Kiss aside from Dongho and him thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow this is so detestable... but you can see that companies gaslight idols all the time. They brainwash them into thinking that their popularity is worth nothing without the company. It's severe

5.This is crazy... During my high school times, I knew all the U-Kiss members' names

6. Wow there are so many company full of thugs out there..

7. This is so weird, I used to think that Xander was so handsome

8. But the only members' names that I remember from U-Kiss are Dongho and Alexander... what a f*cking lame excuse to kick him out saying that he wasn't popularㅜㅜ

9. It's a relief that he's a bright person as a whole... ;;

10. This is so unbelievable, he stood out to me on stage

11. This breaks my heart. And there's Kibum who got kicked out around the same time too... they are seriously f*ckers... they changed the members and suddenly sent them on overseas schedules.. to be honest, it wasn't like Xander and Kibum weren't popular back then either. When they went on reality shows, it was also Soohyun, Xander, Dongho and Kibum so they were pretty well know/fun members no?.. their company is seriously..🤦

 12. Crazy, the company makes me totally annoyed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com