Friday, July 31, 2020

[theqoo] SENTIMENTAL MOVIE POSTERS MADE DOMESTICALLY BY KOREAN STUDIOS

1. Bitnaneun studio
https://bitnaneun.com/projects













2. Propaganda studio
http://propa-ganda.co.kr/xe/index
















3. Pygmarion
https://pygmn.com/






















original post: here

1. Those are all pretty but posters are indeed the trend nowadays

2. I just want to scrap away those posters quickly, they're all so pretty

3. Those are indeed sentimental posters

4. Everything is so nice... I followed Propaganda for his posters and I would always stalk his feed, I will go and look for the other 2 too

5. I really want to have that sentimentality in my pictures too

6. Everything is so good, but the last studio is seriously better. All of the movie posters that I liked are there and I realized they were all made from the same studio. They have the right amount of "sentimental" in the posters but it still looks clean. They really tell the essence of the movie through the posters

7. Propaganda is the best

8. There was a time in Korean cinema history where the posters had nothing to do with the content of the movie and they just focused on putting a big face on the posters, but nowadays, they're going for that sentimental vibe and the designs have been receiving more love. This is a new generation of design

9. Wow most of the posters are really pretty and they made them well

10. I can't even pick my favorite they're all so pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com