Friday, July 31, 2020

[enter-talk] ITZY RELEASED THEIR COMEBACK TEASER AND THEIR CONCEPT IS...

ITZY released their comeback teaser!!
They also released their trailer on YouTube






The concept this time is crazy!!! Everyone, watch it!!

post response:
[+181][-136]
original post: here

1. [+346, -25]
My guess for this ITZY comeback : "Screw your shyness, you are you, I am me" "Yeah yeah yeah yeah no matter what other people say, I am me, I'm not shy at all" "(Mid-to late half dance break) Dung dung tak du-du-dung tang dung dung tak du-du-dung tak Hey!"

2. [+340, -24]
The concept this time isn't the problem. The problem is the way they express the lyrics. There are a lot of different concepts that they can do and lot of metaphorical lyrics they can use for concepts like "I am me and I'm confident". If they tried these different ways, people wouldn't say these things about them but their lyrics are so one-dimensional and so simple. They express this theme by saying "I'm me, my wannabe is me, I'll live however I want" all the time and I'm just fed up. If they did something like IU's Bbi Bbi which was metaphorical and diverse, it wouldn't be as obvious

3. [+113, -3]
I hope that they have different lyrics this time

4. [+109, -3]
The "I'm me~" concept is fine but their lyrics are all so-so. They just sound so childishㅋㅋ the way they spit out the meaning of their lyrics is just too straightforward and adding a melody to that just end up sounding childish. I hope that they can change their lyricist

5. [+84, -22]
Kinda gives me the Red Velvet feel

6. [+69, -13]
Huh? I like them though? There are no other girl groups who sing about these stuffs aside from ITZY

7. [+62, -8]
F*ck, you think you know what the lyrics will be like just with this trailerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but are you guys JYP's PR team? It could be a concept about "don't be shy and just come to me" too no? You guys are whining about how you're tired of their concept but you already hate ITZY from the start


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com